|Location:||Surrey in South East and London and Sutton in City of London and Sutton|
|Specialism:||Vet Nurse / Small Animal Practice - Vet Nurse|
|Salary:||£15 - £18 / per hour|
|Contract info:||Subject to experience|
Our clients, a popular independent practice based in Surrey within commutable distance from London and surrounding areas are looking for a dedicated RVN to join their team on a locum basis. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years UK experience and will be a team player!
- Full time
- Large team
- 100% small animal RCVS accredited practice
- Working hours 8am - 5pm, 8am - 4pm, 12noon - 9pm (one late per week)
- 1:4 Saturday mornings 8am - 1pm
- 1:12 full weekends Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm
- No OOHs
- Competitive rate on offer
You will be covering all nursing duties where required including in patient care, assisting in surgery, monitoring anaesthetics, taking bloods and x-rays, some nursing clinics etc.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for the position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie Collier on 01291 645 871