Weekend RVN ║ £1500 Relocation Allowance
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate RVNs with a particular interest in wards to include ECC and out-of-hours nursing care over the weekend.
- Weekend RVN – part-time position
- Your role will include nursing inpatients, communicating with the specialists and owners about patient care, treatment plans and any relevant updates, being involved in admits and discharges, recovering patients from anaesthesia and maintaining clear concise notes for all patients within the hospital
Salary and Benefits
- The salary range for this role is £31,800 – £34,000 FTE dependant on experience
- £1500 relocation allowance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.