Veterinary Surgeon | Weston-Super-Mare
A small animal practice in Weston, are looking for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This is a medium-sized, friendly, long-standing practice, well-located with excellent transport links. They have all the usual equipment including an in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, ultrasound and separate dog and cat wards.
You will join a small friendly team of 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 1 full-time Veterinary Nurse, 1 Student Veterinary Nurse, 1 full-time Animal Nursing Assistant, and 2 Receptionists with the support from a management team including 2 Clinical Directors, 1 Practice Manager, 1 Head Nurse, 1 Lead Vet, and Head Receptionists.
- We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is confident, friendly, and has a can-do attitude
- The candidate will be looking to build up a client base and working as part of the team
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time position
- Flexible with days/hours ranging from 2.5 – 4 days per week
- Shift times will be between the hours of 8:30am – 7:00pm, with a mixture of early/late finishes
- You will ideally join the Saturday morning rota of 1 in 3 (8:30am -1:00pm) but the team can be flexible with this
- There are no out of hours at this site or position
- The day to day role will include a mixture of consulting, diagnostics and operating, the opportunity to work up cases and build your own client base, in a medium-sized practice with our small team of vets with the support of a larger veterinary team
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £65,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday including Bank Holidays, plus added long service days when hit 2, 5 & 10 years employment
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.