Veterinary Surgeon – Suffolk
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s friendly team in Suffolk.
About The Role
- Shifts between 7am-10pm
- Full time can work 4 days a week
- If Part Time hours would be more suitable, their team will happily discuss flexible options
- Weekend rota is required, usually one weekend a month
- Salary up to £60,00o depending on experience
About The Practice
Their caseload is exciting and varied; it’s not unusual to walk into one of the wards and find patients with chest drains, on multiple CRIs, managing sepsis, post spinal surgery, or awaiting CT scan results. Despite all this, they keep our roots firmly in first opinion practice.
They believe in the highest quality of patient and client care. Their equipment includes:
- top-of-the-range ultrasound and X-ray machines,
- CT scanner,
- video endoscopy,
- dental radiography
- and a purpose built practice to house it all.
- CPD allowance
- Private Medical insurance
- 6.6 weeks’ annual leave
- Paid memberships
- Employee discounts
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871