Veterinary Surgeon | Relocation & Welcome Package
We have a great opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Reading and work alongside a highly experienced team.
You will join a 4-Vet team with 1 Head RVN, 2 RVNs, 3 SVNs and 1 ANA, all supported by the reception team and a dedicated Practice Principal.
This role provides a varied caseload which will allow you to develop your skills, with allocated time for both surgery and consults. They also ensure time is allocated for admin on a daily basis which allows you to concentrate on your patients during the consult time.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time position
- Typically, this position is full time over 4/5 days per week, working a combination of early shifts (8am-4.30pm) and late shifts (11am – 7.30pm), with 1:3 Saturdays and no OOH!
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is up to £60,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Welcome Bonus – Paying up to £5,000
- Relocation Allowance up to £5,000
- 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
- The ideal candidate would have post graduate experience however the Head Vet is happy to mentor those who are wanting to professionally develop their knowledge / skills
Both Full Time and Part Time applicants are welcome!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.