We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a passionate and dedicated team.
This is a London clinic based in a prime location, with an excellent reputation locally for providing the highest client care standards, attentive personalised preventative health care, and high-quality treatment.
The practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more.
- This is a Full Time or Part Time position with flexibility on working days and hours
- There is no OOH
- The role is sole-charge, clinical work ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients
- Most of the clinical work is first opinion including consulting with associated surgical cases
- Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £70,000 DOE
- Relocation Allowance up to £7,500
- £5,000 welcome bonus
- 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.