Veterinary Surgeon ║ Relocation Allowance up to £3,000
We are seeking an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon to join an excellent team in Epping. This role would suit someone with an interest in surgery.
This is a well-established local small animal first opinion veterinary practice with excellent facilities such as Idexx lab suite, digital x-rays, ultrasound facilities, dental equipment.
You will join a team of 5 veterinary surgeons (one of whom will be replaced by the successful candidate), 6 RVNs, 2 SVNs and 2 receptionists.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4 days per week (shifts are 8.30am-6.30pm) with the same day off each week
- 1 in 4 Saturday AM clinic (8.30am-12pm)
- No out of hours
- The role will involve routine small animal veterinary work with blocks of consulting and routine soft tissue surgeries, dentals, as well as diagnostic procedures
- Some experience of all routine soft tissue surgeries is essential as well as an ability to perform dentals in a timely manner
Salary and Package
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Relocation allowance up to £3,000
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.