An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to join a new, purpose-built surgery. This is a well-established, long-standing Small Animal and Equine veterinary practice based in the city of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
You will join an enthusiastic, friendly, and supportive team of vets, nurses and receptionists dedicated to providing excellent veterinary care.
- Whether you are a newly qualified graduate or a more experienced Vet, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a motivated and friendly team player with an ability to engage well with the clients
- You will be RCVS-registered, have excellent time-management skills and have a desire to practice good medicine and show empathy towards the clients and their pets
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- Whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, we can find the right solution for you!
- This is a varied role which includes routine appointments/vaccinations, consults, patient care and theatre work
This position is suitable for an enthusiastic and passionate Veterinary Surgeon looking to expand their knowledge and thrive in a supportive environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is up to £63,000 negotiable depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.