We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon with 2 or more years’ experience to join a well-established multi-site practice for 2 or 3 days per week.
- This is a part-time permanent position
- There would be an option to discuss full-time roles if this would be preferable
- Your rota would be a mix of the clinics with some sole charge at the branches
- The role will be a mix of consulting and operating
The ideal candidate will be confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a team and happy with occasional sole charge responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Support with certificates and career development
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.