Veterinary Surgeon ║ Northampton ║ Full or Part-Time
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly, supportive, forward-thinking team.
You will join a team of 4 other vets, 4 qualified RVNs, a student VN, a Veterinary Care Assistant and dedicated reception staff.
The practice is well equipped with a brand-new digital x-ray and new dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope and in-house lab enabling you to work up to cases to a high level.
You will be caring, hard-working, dedicated to providing the best care for your patients and clients as well as possess excellent communication skills.
- This opportunity is open to both full and part time applicants, offering a flexible working approach
- There are no OOH and only 1 in 3 Saturday mornings to ensure a great work-life balance
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is up to £63,000 DOE
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships (BVA membership, VDS cover, RCVS fees)
- We are looking for a friendly and approachable person who works well within a team
- As there may be a need to travel to their other branch a short distance away, a driving license and own car would be beneficial
- We would especially love to hear from those who have an interest in exotics
- We would love to hear from Veterinary Surgeons of all levels, whether you are newly qualified, or more experienced!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.