An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join a newly acquired practice in Lincoln.
The ideal vet will be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of team.
· Permanent veterinary surgeon
· 4 days per week
· 1 in 3 Saturdays on-call
· Accommodation allowance £5,400 per annum
· Vehicle or vehicle allowance £2,500 per annum
· CPD allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum
· RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
· Competitive salary
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary Surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.