We are looking for a good all-round clinician, who enjoys consulting and operating, to join a 3-clinic site in Gloucestershire.
Each practice has its own in-house lab, dental x-rays, x-rays and ultrasound. The location is a beautiful rural town with good access to Bristol, Cardiff and Gloucester.
You will join a team of 6 Veterinary Surgeons, 7 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 1 Veterinary Care Assistant, 10 Receptionists and a Practice Manager.
- The position is open to a new graduate as they have experienced staff in place, but the position would also be suited to a more experienced vet
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- For full-time might be a standard 4-day week or a combination of earlier and later shifts
- There is a Saturday Vet rota which is 1 in 4 and the hours are 9-4pm
- There is no on-call
- The candidate will be involved in managing routine surgical cases, occasional in-patients and seeing consultations each day
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role will be up to £63,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.