Veterinary Surgeon ║ Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Vet to join an outstanding and well-established practice in Buckinghamshire.
You will join a strong and experienced clinical team of 7 Vets and 8 Nurses, who share a passion of providing superb standards of client and animal care.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- Competitive salary DOE
- No out of hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Paid professional memberships including RCVS and BVA
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates
- Life assurance
- Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent work/life balance
Skills and Experience
- You should ideally be a confident surgeon with general and medical skills, capable of working sole charge at times, and with a strong customer-service focus
- You’ll be passionate about providing an excellent service and working as part of a highly skilled team
- You’ll also enjoy a variety of cases and have the ability to work these up to a high standard
- Enthusiasm and energy are a must, as is a willingness to communicate with colleagues and clients
- CPD and study towards a certificate is actively encouraged, with a surgical certificate holder and advanced practitioner already developing their careers in practice
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.