A small animal practice in Hemel Hempstead has an exciting opportunity available for two Veterinary Surgeons to join their dedicated team, either on a Full Time or a Part Time basis.
The practice is only 30 minutes away by train from London, and 15 minutes from Luton airport.
You will join a friendly team of 4.5 Veterinary Surgeons, 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 1 Student Veterinary Nurse, 3 Receptionists and 2 Office Staff.
You will have access to a varied case load with the opportunity to work cases up, with the support of experienced colleagues if required, ensuring a high quality of client care is maintained.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full and part time permanent positions
- Working pattern allowing a good mix of consulting and surgical time
- Fix or flex – find your perfect balance (whether you need to do the school pick up, need reduced hours during school holidays or would simply like a more flexible rota pattern)
- Full time role works a 40-hour week (Monday – Saturday), opening between 8 am and 1 pm on Saturdays
- No OOH work
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £65,000 depending on experience, plus Welcome Bonus up to £5,000 and a Relocation Allowance up to £4,000
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.