Veterinary Surgeon ║ Flexible Hours
We are seeking an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join an excellent team in Colchester, on a permanent basis! This role is suited to a small animal vet who is confident in surgery, diagnostics, and consulting and would appreciate working within a close-knit team.
Fix or flex – find your perfect balance!
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time position
- Great flexibility within this role
- There is a share of 1:4 Saturday morning rota (until 12pm) but no OOH requirement
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £65,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.