- About us
- Client Services
- Candidate Services
- Global Veterinary
- Contact us
We are looking for a vet/vets that ideally want to develop their clinical skills and help provide the excellent service our clients gives. We want to nurture and support this enthusiasm and long term would be willing to support certificates and post grad training to benefit you and the practice.
Ideally, we would like a clinician with a strong medical interest but enthusiasm, drive and good team ethic with strong communication skills with clients and colleagues is most important. We would consider an enthusiastic new graduate or a more experienced vet wanting to develop their skills.
• Progressive independent practice
• Competitive salary with generous CPD allowance and performance related bonus scheme
• No OOH for small animal work
• Evening surgery (5-7)and Saturday morning (9-1) shared amongst team with 6 half days allocated in 10 weeks in lieu (based on full time hours).
• Benenden health care package
• 25 days paid holiday plus stat days
• VDS, RCVS membership paid
• Subsidised treatment and hills pet food for your pets and a friend and family discount scheme.
Interested? Give me a call or an email email@example.com / 01291 645 871