We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join a well-established team in Abingdon.
You will join a supportive team of Veterinary Surgeons, Registered Veterinary Nurses, Student Nurses, Animal Nursing Assistants, Receptionists, and Admin Staff.
The ideal candidate will enjoy getting to know the clients and their pets and provide excellent clinical and client care with the great support of the team.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- The full-time rota includes working 40 hours per week, weekend shifts will include working 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday every 7 weeks, and Bank holidays are on a rota basis and there are no out-of-hours
Salary and Benefits
- The salary will be up to £65,000 depending on experience and in addition a welcome bonus!
- Accommodation is also available
- Relocation allowance
- Annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.