Veterinary Surgeon ║ Accommodation and Vehicle provided
We are looking to recruit a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s team at a small animal practice based in Wakefield.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4-day working week
- 1:4 weekends
- OOH run Monday-Friday 5pm – midnight, with on-call till 8am for in-patients only
- OOH rota is currently 1:9
- Part-time applicants are also welcome, and different working patterns can be discussed
Salary and Benefits
- £35,000- £60,000, DOE – additional certificates/experience may negotiate a higher salary bracket
- 5 weeks standard holiday, plus Bank Holiday entitlement, and an additional buy and sell scheme
- Accommodation and vehicle can be provided as part of a package
- CPD allowance of £1750 per annum, VDS and RCVS retention fees funded
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here – If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.