We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join an excellent team in Essex on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will be a small animal vet who is confident with routine medical and surgical cases and is looking to progress in their career.
- Veterinary Surgeon – permanent position
- Flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle (whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life)
- The vets usually work between the hours of 8.30am – 7pm with most full time choosing to work their hours over 4 days however flexible working would be offered including but not limited to: full time / part time / consulting only roles
- This role does have a share of 1 in 3 Saturday morning rota however there is no OOH requirement
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £65,000 DOE + £7500 welcome bonus!
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid leave
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.