Vet Surgeon Hampshire (SC17744)
Our client is looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join their enthusiastic team. Part time hours will also be considered for the right person. The successful candidate would work three and a half days a week with an early finish too. They would also cover Saturdays until 1pm on a 1:3 rota. Weekends are 1:5 for inpatient care only. There is no OOHs, just inpatient care.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• CPD Allowance and paid leave
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS and BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted vet fees
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Annual pay reviews
• Relocation packages
• Free flu jabs
You will join a well-established, 100% small animal practice with a committed team of 8 vets, 7 RVNs, 4 SVNs and 6 receptionists. There will be a varied case load, with no two days the same. The practise is well equipped to offer a high standard of care to every patient.
To apply for the position, firstly please email your CV to email@example.com or call the veterinary team on 01291 645 871.