This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 1 years’ experience to further develop their career, with the help and support needed to become an amazing young vet. Although a bias towards surgery is preferable, our client will be there to offer and provide all the support you want and need to develop your own interests. The role will require:
- Quality first opinion diagnostic skills
- Working up cases and developing evidence-based treatment plans
- Being confident in routine soft tissue surgery
- Tailored, patient-centric preventive care advice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- £32-60k+ depending on experience, no OOH
- Professional subscriptions & memberships
- Contributory workplace pension
- Generous CPD allowance & support, with regular in-house training
- Exclusive company discounts of 20% off Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
- Further discounts for your own pet’s vet care
- 6 weeks holiday PLUS your birthday off (including presents from the team!)
- Fully funded annual Christmas party and bonus
- Monthly Tea & Cake break when they close the door to clients for an hour!
Interested? For more information contact Matt Wilkins on 01291 645871 or email me email@example.com.