We are looking to recruit a New Graduate veterinary surgeon to join our client’s team based Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Working alongside an existing team of 14 vets you will benefit from clinical support.
- The role includes a mixture of consulting, case workup and surgery, fully supported by your Vet mentor and other clinicians.
- Four day working week plus 1:4 weekends
- OOH rota is 1:6 currently Mon – Fri 5pm – midnight
- It is not standard for new graduates in initial stages, but would be expected in the first 6-12months of employment
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary is £34,000
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- Health Shield
- RCVS Retention paid
- One other professional membership/subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Accommodation and vehicle can be provided as part of a package
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.