Our client – a family run veterinary practice dedicated to providing an excellent standard of care, is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join their team in North Yorkshire.
With over twenty Veterinary Surgeons, qualified Veterinary Nurses and experienced support staff behind the scenes, they offer a comprehensive 24-hour service for pets, farm animals and horses.
Due to expansion of the practice, they are looking for a RVN or soon to qualify veterinary nurse student to join the team!
- You will be required to prepare patients for surgical procedures and assist in the operating theatre and follow up with owners before and after operations
- Educate pet owners on animal care, nutrition and vaccinations
- Administer treatments and support in restraining animals where needed
- Disinfect medical equipment, surgical theatres and consult areas
- There is the need to be on the out of hours duty rota with this role, which is currently 1 in 5 weeknights on call, 1 weekend in 5 on call and 1 in 5 Saturday morning’s only on reception
- Experience is essential for this role
- A positive and pro-active person is a must to compliment this well established and successful team
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.