We are looking for a dedicated RVN to join a fantastic team at a small animal practice in Suffolk.
This is a long-established but modern, friendly practice in the heart of a pretty market town, with good links to London nearby.
You will join a supportive team of 7 vets, 6 nurses and a student veterinary nurse. The team is a great mix of experienced and newer vets and nurses.
- All levels of experience considered
- RVN qualification required
- Must be a good team player and passionate about high clinical standards and first-class patient care and a good communicator
- The candidate will need to be able to work well as a part of the team and they would welcome either an experienced nurse or someone at an earlier stage of their carer
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full or part-time permanent position
- Flexible working pattern giving you excellent work/life balance
- Typical hours are 40 hours per week across 5 days and 1:6 Saturday mornings
- No out-of-hours
- You will carry out general nursing duties including clinics, anaesthesia and patient care
- You won’t cover any reception work, giving you dedicated time to develop
- You will cover shifts on a regular basis at a nearby sister practice
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £29,000 depending on experience.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.