We are looking for an experienced veterinary nurse (RVN) to join a friendly small animal practice, in Faringdon, Oxford.
- This role is working 35 hours per week with 1:6 salaried weekends
- 4-day working week
- The role is a great opportunity for any RVN who wants variety of the RVN role and to work alongside an experienced, close-knit team
Salary and Benefits
- Salary starting at £30,000 per annum (FTE)
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance plus 2 days CPD leave full time equivalent
- RCVS, BVNA and VDS fees paid
- Support with certificates and career development
- The practice is a large building with a large car park
- The practice have lots of facilities including x-ray
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.