Registered Veterinary Nurse ║ No OOH
We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join an excellent team in Hertfordshire. The role involves all regular RVN duties including surgical nursing, inpatient care, nursing clinics.
You will join a team of 4 Vets, 6 Nurses, 2 Receptionists and a Practice Manager. They have 2 surgeries, both with lovely clients.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time permanent position
- This role would be a 40-hour week, 5 days a week with one weekend in four on average
- Working between two branches, however the flexible staff can always swap if these are on days that don’t suit
- There is no OOH
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.