Registered Veterinary Nurse – Kidderminster
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s friendly team in Kidderminster.
About The Role
- Experienced RVN with good post registration experience
- 4-day week
- 9am-7pm, with 1 hour lunch
- 1 in 3 Saturdays (9am-12.30pm) on a rota basis
- Salary dependent on experience
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Utilising your surgical and medical nursing skills caring for animals most in need.
- Administering treatments to a wide range of species.
- Conducting treatments to include Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 Schedule 3 procedures
- Taking X-rays and assisting with other diagnostic procedures.
- Nursing of in-patients; including some intensive care, pain scoring and ensuring appropriate enrichment regimes for longer stay patients.
- Triaging patients for the attention of the veterinary surgeon.
- CPD allowance
- Company discounts
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871