Registered Veterinary Nurse ║ Full or Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team in Reading.
Duties include ensuring high quality care of all hospital and day patients, arrange and actively promote nurse consultations and clinics and be proactive and professional towards the consulting needs of the practice at all times.
We are looking for a real team player who enjoys working within busy first opinion practice.
- Full Time and Part Time applications considered
- The Full-Time position is 40 hours over 4 or 5 days per week with a combination of earlies from 8:00am – 4:30pm and lates from 11:00am – 7:30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings and there is no OOH
- Flexible working hours offered, enabling a fantastic work-life balance
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Welcome Bonus up to £3,000
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Memberships
And a lot more!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.