Registered Veterinary Nurse ║ Accommodation Available
We are looking for a qualified Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join a growing, but well established, practice. We are looking for someone who is happy to be involved in all aspects of nursing – from consults to theatre to medical nursing – as well as doing shifts at the other two smaller sister branches.
This is a busy practice based in High Wycombe, a large town with great transport links to London and the rest of the country via train. They we have excellent facilities with x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, ultrasound, and a well-equipped laboratory.
You will join a team of 10 Veterinary surgeons, 11 Veterinary Nurses (including students) and 3 Patient Care Assistants.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time or part-time permanent position (whether you need to do the school pick up, need reduced hours during school holidays or would simply like a more flexible rota pattern they can fix or flex the patterns to suit you)
- 1 in 8 Saturday morning rota
- No out of hours
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £30,000 (FTE) depending on experience
- Accommodation available if it is required
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
- We are looking for 2 Registered Veterinary Nurses, whether just recently qualified or someone with a lot of experience
- Experience with clinical coaching is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.