One of our long-standing clients has a Daytime ECC role.
Working on a rolling rota of 4 days on, 4 days off allowing the successful candidates to really maximise a satisfying clinical role with a great quality of life by striking a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for people who:
- Are happy to work within a team
- Act with integrity and show respect to their colleagues, clients and patients
- Use and share best practices
- Can think ahead and embrace change
- Take ownership of their work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally.
Key Details DAYTIME ECC
- Average 35hr week.
- ~60-78K Salary – dependent on experience
Key Details NIGHT ECC
- Average 46.25hr week (for 7 on 7 off pattern)
- ~95-99K Salary- dependent on experience
- Minimum 6.6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- 5 days CPD, with a budget of £1750
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- Two other professional subscription paid- e.g. BSAVA
- Colleague Discount Scheme- 50% off services, products at cost price
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
- Wellbeing Support
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance at 1 x Annual Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Certificate Study Funded
Interested? Give me a call or an email firstname.lastname@example.org / 01291 645 871