We are looking to recruit a part-time permanent RVN (Registered Veterinary Nurse) to join an independent small animal practice in Hexam.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – part-time permanent position
- 2-3 days per week (Monday and Friday and possibly a Thursday at a sister branch)
- The practice is open from 8.30am until 6pm so shifts of 8 or 8.30am to 6-6.30pm with either a half hour or one hour would be best – but could accommodate shorter days
- Their practice provides its own on call and they would also require you to assistant in their weekend on call and Saturday morning (9am to 1pm) on a 1 in 6 rota
- The on call is from 6pm on a Friday night to 8.30am on a Monday morning, however you do not need to be in the practice the whole of this time, they just need you to be available to be called out by the vet should the vet require a nurse
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 4 weeks plus bank holidays and an additional day per year up to 5 years’ service
- CPD allowance included and staff development encouraged
- RCVS fees included and more!
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.