We are looking for a Part Time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team in East London.
You will join a team of 5 Vets, 4 RVN’S, 2 SVN’S, 1 VCA, 1 New Grad Vet, 3 Receptionists and 2 Cattery Staff.
- Working in theatre
- Nurse consults
- Medical nursing (kennels)
- Assisting the Head Nurse and Vets
- 2-3 days with Wednesday being an essential shift and there is flexibility with the other days
- The shifts will be a mixture of early and lates with 1:4-6 Saturday shifts
- There is no Sunday work and no OOH’s
- We are seeking a friendly, hardworking, and enthusiastic RVN
- You will already be qualified and ideally have experience with surgery and nurse consultations
- Reception knowledge will be required
- Clinical Coach is desirable but not essential
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £29,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Development
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.