We are currently recruiting for a permanent Night OOH Vet, in preparation for a 24/7 Hospital extension (starting 2nd January 2023) in West Yorkshire.
- 7 nights on (8pm-8am), 14 nights off, work pattern
- Supported by second ‘twilight’ vet working till 12pm
- Good work-life balance
- Gold standard hospitalisation and Emergency Care
- Varied & challenging caseload
- Experienced support team
The role would suit a candidate enrolled in or wanting to enrol in an ECC certificate.
- Attractive salary
- CPD / Support / Development
- Both Surgical and Medicine Certificate Holder in-house support
- £1,500 annual allowance
- RCVS, VDS, BSAVA, BVA and online CentralCPD annual memberships paid
- In-house training
- Support with CPD-path development in relation to interests
- Certificates encouraged
- Pension, income protection, life insurance, discount package
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.