Night Veterinary Surgeon ║ Welcome Bonus or Relocation Allowance
Our client – a veterinary centre based in Bicester, Oxfordshire – is looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join their highly-motivated team. The role is focused on the emergency and hospital care of a great variety of cases. You will work closely with their day team to ensure the patients have gold standard healthcare.
You must enjoy client communication and be able to enhance the client bond through explanation and a warm, compassionate approach.
- Throughout the night you will be working with an experienced dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse who will take phone calls, triage, care for in-patients and support you during procedures
Salary and Benefits
- The salary will be between £65,000 – £70,000 depending on experience
- Welcome bonus of £5000 (pro rata), or a relocation allowance
- 5 weeks holiday + BH + LS + Birthday
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.