We are looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s friendly and experienced team in North London.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care. This role offers the potential to study an ECC certificate, if desired.
- This is a permanent full time position
- The shift pattern consists of 7 nights on 14 nights off, (Monday – Sunday), 7pm – 9am
- Weekends are included in this pattern
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive package of up to £63,800 depending on your experience annualised hours so no extra holiday
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression and opportunities
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement
- Night shift experience is desirable but not essential
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.