Night Veterinary Surgeon ║ Part-Time
We are currently recruiting for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join a 24-Hour Hospital in Rotherham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with all out-of-hour care within both the hospital and the surrounding clinics and will work alongside a dedicated night nurse.
This is a 24-hour purpose-built facility with up to date digital x-ray, ultrasound and full body CT scanner and an in house laboratory.
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement
- Night shift experience is desirable but not essential
- The role may suit an ECC Certificate holder or someone who is working towards this – full funding will be given
- You will have at least 2 years small animal veterinary experience, and be comfortable with both routine and emergency procedures
- The role offers flexible working, giving you an excellent work life balance that includes working 7 nights on, 14 nights off rota
- Total working hours – including weekends, excluding lunch: 32.65
- Shift Pattern – 7:00pm – 9:00am
Salary and Benefits
- Salary package up to £60,000 depending on experience
- CPD allowance
- VDS, RCVS and BVS fees paid
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.