Locum RVN – Hereford | June Ongoing
We are looking for a locum veterinary nurse to work with our clients team located in Hereford. They deal with small animals and exotics. Full training will be given on the exotic side and full support available during exotic anaesthetics if needed.
- June ongoing 6 months, ideally 12th June.
- This will mainly be a surgical nursing position, admitting patients, monitoring anaesthetics, recovering and discharging patients.
- No out of hours, unless you are keen.
- 2.5hrs pay retainer for each night on-call, plus any hours worked.
- Paid breaks.
- £22,000-£29,000 pro rata dependent on experience.
- No accommodation available
There is flexibility with the hours stated, with increased hours available.
- Additional hours available to cover annual leave. Additional weekend hours also available.
- Tuesday 9am-2pm.
- Thursday or Friday 9am-4pm.
- One Saturday in six, 9am-6pm
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org / call me 01291 645871