Hospital Veterinary Surgeon
A Veterinary Hospital in Aylesbury is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to expand their team.
We are looking for a confident and capable all-rounder who strives for high clinical standards in general practice.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 40 hours / 4 day week
- No OOH – dedicated on-site night team
- 1/6 weekend rota (day only) with full TOIL – subject to change as team increases
- The role will be split between consulting, operating and inpatient management, so a level of experience is required (at least 1-2 years in practice)
- An interest or certificate in ECC or Internal Medicine would be advantageous, but not essential
- Sole charge work at branch surgeries is limited to consultations only
- There is no out of hours work, and weekend days are worked on a negotiable rota
- Flexible roles will be considered, and individuals with specialist interests will be supported
- A preference for weekend-only or twilight shift patterns would be considered, and applicants with an ECC or Internal Medicine bias could suit a dedicated inpatient role
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £40,000 – £65,000+ pro rata (DOE)
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- 5 days CPD minimum with uncapped budget
- BVA, BSAVA, RCVS, VDS paid memberships
- Ability to progress clinically and professionally.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.