Hospital Veterinary Surgeon – Edinburgh
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s friendly team situated within Edinburgh.
The practice has all the in-house equipment and staff you’d expect to provide excellent care for their patients
About The Role
- Hospital and in-patient treatment,
- Emergency and critical care
- Medical work-ups, alongside some routine work.
- Confidence with ultrasonography, radiology and endoscopy will be required for the role; training or CPD can be provided.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification would be an advantage but is not required.
Rota and Salary
- Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 (pro rata) depending on experience and qualifications
- 3 or 4 days per week (10.25h days)
- 1 in 6 weekends (Saturday and Sunday) with equal TOIL
- 6 weeks of annual leave
- CPD Allowance
- Paid membership paid
- Company sick pay
- Health shield
- Employee pet discounts
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me email@example.com / call me 01291 645871