An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Nurse to join our client’s small animal practice in Ware, Hertfordshire.
- The role will involve all aspects of nursing such as assisting the Veterinary Surgeons in daily duties as well as the leading the nursing team
- The role would suit a confident RVN who is ready to take the next step into a Head Nurse position or who has previous Head Nurse experience Clinical coaching experience, or at least enthusiasm to become a Clinical Coach, is essential
We are looking for someone who is keen to support and develop their Student Nurses, junior RVNs and Care Assistants and is not afraid to get stuck in with the duties and to lead by example.
You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to £32,500 per annum
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- On-going training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- The practice is situated in beautiful surroundings and has a loyal and friendly client base
- The branch is excellently equipped with brand new ultrasound, digital x-ray, separate theatre and much more!
- The practice has an amazing dedicated and passionate team
- Toys: digital x-ray machine, biochemistry and haematology machines, and a new ultrasound machine with 4 probes that is good enough for advanced echocardiography
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.