Head Veterinary Nurse| Full or Part-Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Nurse to join a small animal practice in Middlesex.
The practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more.
We are looking for someone who has experience working as a sole nurse or within a small team, but not essential. Must be registered with the RCVS.
- Head Veterinary Nurse – full or part-time permanent position (flex to suit you, whether that is discussing condensed hours, reduced working days or a fixed rota pattern with a set day off)
- Rota patterns that work for you
- RVNs usually work Monday to Friday between 8.30am – 6.30pm including a Saturday rota with no OOH
- You will be supporting the Veterinary Surgeon with consultations and procedures, nursing hospitalised and day patients, helping with reception duties, stock control, and infection control
- You will initially be the sole RVN however they are looking to expand the team to two Nurses in total therefore someone who is interested in mentoring is desirable
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head Nurse or RVN looking for a step up
- Part time role would be better suited for a nurse with some head nurse experience or team management experience but will be supported to grow these skills also
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £34,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.