Head Veterinary Nurse – Cheshire
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team within Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, dedicated and caring Registered Veterinary Nurse who will share the Head Nurse role with our existing Head Nurse.
About The Role
- Ideally full time (at least 4 working days per week)
- Salary is £28,000 + per annum pro rata
A typical candidate should have:
- RVN status
- Proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of managing people.
- Passion for supporting others
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop others
- Confidence in decision making
- Comfortable working closely with another in the same role
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Pension and Health scheme
- CPD allowance
- Paid memberships
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me email@example.com / call me 01291 645871