We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team as Head Veterinary Nurse at their fantastic practice based in West London.
This practice is boasting an amazing patient and client base, a friendly and experienced team and a stunning location. The clinic is lovely and well-equipped. There is a high case load, so the successful nurse will be able to gets hands on.
- This is a full-time permanent position, covering 40 hours a week over 5 days
- You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:6 full weekends
- On-call only 2-3 weeks per year
- The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as assisting with training the student nurses through clinical coaching
- This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas; more responsibilities will form part of this role with full support being provided by the nursing team
Salary and Benefits
- Generous salary package D.O.E
- £1,500 signing on bonus
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
Skills and Experience
- You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.