Our client needs an experienced Vet Surgeon to join their expanding team. The role is across two practices – although most of the time will be within the practice based in Essex.
- In this role, you’ll strive to deliver high standards of clinical care, in line with accepted, up-to-date, evidence-based principles
- Your week will be made up of a fair mixture of consults and surgery time
- This is ideally a full-time position, but part-time/flexible working patterns will be considered
- No OOHs and a shared weekend rota
Salary and Benefits
- Salary from £46-58k pa, pro rata, DOE
- 6 weeks annual holiday, including Bank Holidays
- A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant
- RCVS & VDS fees and one other professional membership fee are covered
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.