We are looking for an additional Clinic Director to join our client’s team in Bradford.
About The Role
- Typical full-time hours are 40 hours per week over four days with a share of the weekend rota.
- This is currently just 1 in 6 Saturdays with time back in lieu for weekend work.
- Salary for the role is up to £70,000 depending on experience
- Relocation allowance of up to £5000 if required.
The successful candidate must have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous experience within a small animal practice
- Drive to work towards clinical excellence within first opinion practice
- Confidence in making strong clinical recommendations and being able to coach less experienced team members in making these
- Confident surgical experience is a requirement. Dependent on candidate interests, certificates/further qualifications fully supported
- 7.6 weeks holidays
- Employee discount
- CPD allowance
- Paid memberships
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me email@example.com / call me 01291 645871