Our client are looking for a new Clinical Director to lead an amazing practice team in Braintree.
Day-to-day duties involve acting in the role of clinical lead, consulting, operating, and handling clinical complaints.
- Experienced Vet who understands the aspects of running a veterinary clinic
- This role would suit someone already with experience as a Clinical Director or Head Vet, or if you are looking for your next role as part of your career progression within the Veterinary industry
- 40 hours over a 4 or 5-day week between the hours of 8 am – 7 pm
- Part-time hours would be considered
- 1:4 Saturday mornings between 8 am – 1 pm, with no out-of-hours requirement
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £75,000 (for full-time) depending on experience
- 7.6 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.