We are seeking an Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience and be confident in their recommendations
- You must be pet and client-centric and have excellent communication skills
- You’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
- As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice
- You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team
- You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.