In order to work in the UK you must hold a valid visa.

There are many types of visa’s in the UK, and some Commonwealth and EU citizens will still be able to come quite easily with the following link:

But for most the chances are you will come into the UK using the Skilled Worker visa (The old Tier 2 visa).

In order to qualify you must work for a home office pre approved employer. For the record here- All the veterinary groups is the UK already are approved- any many independents are as well. This means you should not have any issue with this stage.

To apply:

You must apply online. You must be able to speak, read and write English and this will be tested at application. You can also include your partner and children if they are eligible. Once approved your visa lasts for 5 years with the option to extend should you wish. This is tied to current employer, and should you wish to change employer you will have to re-apply. Speak to us about any queries you have and we will be more than happy to assist you.