We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse or an experienced 2nd year Student Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s weekend team in Poole.
The clinic has a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be supported by a large team of nursing staff including RVNs, SVNs and Patient Care Assistants.
- This is a part time permanent position, covering 20 hours per week on a Saturday and Sunday from 8.00am – 7.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £21,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus Bank holidays pro rata
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required
- This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas
- You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS
- Alternatively, you must be an experienced 2nd year Student Veterinary Nurse who is already enrolled in college
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.