We are currently seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join an exceptional team at a small animal practice in West London.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience (UK or equivalent) with small animals and be a confident all-rounder who possesses excellent communication and a passion for patient and client care.
• Permanent Vet position
• 39 hours a week
• 4 days a week
• 1 in 3 Saturdays or 1 in 6 full weekends
• Competitive package of up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Package includes: accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Fantastic career progression
This is a very busy, small animal first opinion practice which offers a wide range of diagnostic and treatment options, as well as access to laparoscopic spays and specialist surgery.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.